Right now, this idea doesn't need any money.
Website hosting is cheap. Cheaper than your monthly mobile phone bill. Email is largely free, although it's worth paying a little for good quality email.
Consider The Taxpayers Party as your very own low cost call option on buying an affordable home in Australia.
For example, if you have a hunch Telstra shares (TLS) are going to double next year, you can buy the right but not the obligation to buy at todays price with a call option. Instead of buying the shares at $5.11 today, you could buy an option contract to buy the shares for $5.11 for only 10c and keep your $5 in the bank. If the shares do go up next year you can then buy them at $5.11 with your call option.
To activate your call option on affordable housing, you can:
1. Follow via email (top right of the screen)
2. Follow via twitter @TaxpayersParty
3 Follow via youtube TaxpayersParty
4. Follow via Facebook for The Taxpayers Party
5. Follow via Facebook for Abolish Negative Gearing
1. Your time is valuable.
Your money comes from selling your time. When Government spends your money wisely, the Government respects your time.
2. You deserve to know which way your federal representative voted and why, at the end of every month, for every Bill that went before parliament.
1. What is The Taxpayers Party?
Do we need any more parties in Australia? Probably not.
Do we need more parties in Australia questioning the current business model of politics? Yes.
Do we need more parties in Australia questioning why your potential donations should be spent on pushing a message through advertising to third parties, instead of investing your money in creating good policy for you? Yes.
To find out more, take this short quiz.